Rebranded, Relaunched, Renewed, and Remote

Welcome back my friends.

In preparation for a year abroad traveling and working remote in 12 different countries in 12 months (and who knows what after those 12 months) I have decided to give this blog thing another go. Of course, my blogging never fully ceased as I've kept up the SFGiantsGuy blog here and there and will continue to overanalyze and belittle my favorite team over yonder so feel free to subscribe to it if you want my takes on our rebuilding squad. However, I had been wanting to relaunch this blog for a long while and when I decided to pursue this opportunity to work and travel internationally for a year I figured this was as good as time as any to revamp it.

Whereas the old Macster Uncensored was in a lot of ways a platform for me to try out some comedic writing and satire along with some cultural ranting this new and improved and potentially more mature and adult version of Uncensored will be more of a live journal of sorts. I'm sure I will still attempt humor that will garner eye rolls but the purpose here for the next year or so will be to give some insight into the places I'm visiting as well as the observations I have while interacting with so many different cultures and ethnicities. My goal will be to entertain while also writing down my memories and thoughts. There will be some old Macster Uncensored DNA woven through the posts to come but they'll probably be less sophomoric. I do hope to add amazing photos along the way and I will no doubt be chasing sunsets in every city I set foot in so be prepared for an abundance of those photos. Of course, I am me and a leopard can't change its spots (leopard print reference!) so I fully expect there will be some cringe-worthy posts as I try to be witty. Just bear with me!

I'm going to try to avoid calling this a travel blog because really this space always has been and always will be a place for me just to lay down my thoughts I feel like sharing with random people who choose to read my entries. That being said, if you are interested in following my travels that will kickoff at the beginning of March in Peru then feel free to subscribe or sign up for the emails. Prior to my departure, I will be reflecting a ton on San Francisco and my lifetime here. There will be new posts coming soon focused solely on SF and my feelings for and about this City by the Bay.

So now that I've redecorated a bit, classed this joint up some, I'm ready to settle in. Feel free to settle in with me friends. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You can't spell February without an F-U.

Living that Holiday Life in Lisbon

A Culmination in Cape Town